Community Behavioral Health Centers (CBHCs) are part of a new initiative in Massachusetts to make it easier for people to get help for mental health and substance use needs. The program is a key milestone in the implementation of the Massachusetts Roadmap for Behavioral Health Reform and the commitment to improving access to behavioral health treatment.
CBHCs provide the following services, in person and via telehealth to all ages:
- Same-day evaluation and access to treatment, with timely follow-up appointments
- Evening and weekend hours
- Behavioral health urgent care
- Evidence-based treatment for mental health conditions and substance use disorders, including clinical services and peer support services
- 24/7 community-based locations for crisis intervention, and mobile crisis teams
- Crisis stabilization beds
What is a Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC)?
¿Qué es un Centro Comunitario de Salud Conductual (CBHC)?
O que é um Centro Comunitário de Saúde Comportamental (CBHC)?
Kisa yon Sant Sante Konpòtman Kominotè (CBHC) ye?