Lunch will be served in school every day school is in session.
 Breakfast will be sent home at the end of the day, including Friday.
This breakfast will be for the next day. 


Remote meals are available at three locations — Everett High School, the Madeline English School, and the Whittier School — on Tuesdays and Fridays from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. Meal pick-ups are no longer available at the Keverian, Lafayette, Parlin, and Webster Schools. No changes are being made to in-school meal distribution. The time slot will change from 90 minutes to an hour beginning on June 22.


Friday, June 18: 2:30 to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 22: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Friday, June 25: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 28: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Friday, July 2: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.

Everett High School: Front Entrance
Madeline English School: Front “D” Entrance
Whittier School: Main Entrance

All lunch meals are complete with fruit, vegetables, and milk.


Please note that children do not need to be present to pick up meals, and parents/guardians can pick up meals on behalf of their children. No ID required!

Families do not need to go their child’s school, meals can be picked up at
whichever site is most convenient.

By picking up these meals you are participating in the School Breakfast and School Lunch Programs. You are not taking any food away from anyone else by picking up these free meals! The meals are funded by federal programs and are available for all children nationwide. 

If you are unable to pick up meals during the designated window, please contact
Alyssa Charles in the Food and Nutrition Office or call 617-387-4614.

Flyer, text against a pink background with clip art of a sandwich and a bottle of milk
The Baker-Polito Administration has launched a food assistance decision tree to help Massachusetts residents in need determine which programs they might be eligible for. To access this tool, click HERE.
COVID-19 Meal Information Resources. Click HERE.

Lunch tray with pasta and salad, bright sunlight in the background

Everett Public Schools Public Release Statement

The Everett Public Schools is participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) as part of the National School Lunch Program for the 2020-2021 school year. Under this provision, schools provide free breakfast and lunch to all students enrolled in the Everett Public Schools through the School Breakfast Program (SBP) and the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Household income applications are not required to determine eligibility for school meals at schools participating in CEP.

For additional information please contact Charles Obremski 
617-394-2400 • 121 Vine Street, Everett, MA 02149

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)      mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
           Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
          1400 Independence Avenue, SW
          Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email HERE

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.