Parent Information Center
Everett Public Schools Parent Information Center
The Parent Information Center is located in Everett City Hall, 484 Broadway. Please use the Church Street entrance.
The Parent Information Center (PIC) is where you enroll your child or children in the Everett Public Schools.
The PIC is open by APPOINTMENT ONLY
To make an appointment, call 617-544-6955
The Parent Information Center (PIC) guides families through the process of registering students for school and helps families find local resources and services necessary to support their child’s education and development. PIC staff provides services in the following languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Haitian Creole and French. Should language support be necessary for other languages, please inform PIC staff of your needs.
Only parents or legal guardians may enroll children in the Everett Public Schools. The Everett Public Schools require the following information for registration and/or transfer of students to Everett Public Schools:
- Proof of Child’s Age (Birth certificate or Passport)
- Picture ID of Parent or Guardian
- Proof of Residency (only one of the following documents will be accepted):
- Complete Gas or Electric Bill in Parent or legal Guardian’s name OR
- Landlord Letter from City Clerk’s Office at Everett City Hall
- Updated Health Records and Immunizations (Physical within last 12 months)
- Massachusetts Transfer Card (within State transfers)
- Official Withdrawal Form (for out of State or private school transfers)
- Previous School Transcript
- Discipline Report from previous schools for Students grades 4-12
- Individual Education Program (IEP), if applicable
- ACCESS Test results for ELL Students, if applicable (Out of State: other English Language test results acceptable)
- MCAS Test results for Students grades 3-12
- Mass Health Card or other Health Insurance Card
COMMUNITY RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
The Parent Information Center is a centralized location designed to assist parents and guardians in their role of providing education and well-being of their student(s). The Parent Information Center offers informational meetings that will assist parents in understanding the full range of services and supports available through the Everett Public Schools. Community based providers of services assisting Everett families present information about their services and resources. Consistent with the Everett Public Schools commitment to meeting the linguistic and cultural needs of Everett’s diverse community, meetings and presentations will be presented in languages reflective of Everett’s population whenever possible.
If you have a suggestion for an informational meeting topic or educational topic of interest to Everett school parents, please contact the Parent Information Center at 617-544-6955 or drop by the Center to speak with the Director.