EHS: Welcome Back!
To the Everett High School Community,
Welcome back!!!!! We are excited to have our students return to the building next week. As stated by our Superintendent, 9th graders will return to EHS Monday, May 10th, 2021 and grades 10-12 students will return Tuesday, May 11th, 2021. We wanted to share some details about our reopening with our students and families.
Class Bell Schedule
Intervention Block - (There is No More Pod)
● We do not recommend that students bring personal laptops into school. Students can bring Chromebooks in a book bag that must travel with them all day
● If your student is experiencing any COVID-19 Symptoms before school, please keep your student home that day and only return when they feel better or have received a negative test result.
● Massachusetts CDC School Guidelines (Click HERE)
● Students must bring their own headphones
● Students must wear a mask at all times
● Students should bring own water bottles
● All students will be dismissed at 2:30 P.M.
● We ask that students do not congregate in large groups outside of the the building as we have to maintain our distance from others (3 feet in class, 6 feet while eating)
● 7:45 for breakfast- students will go into the cafeteria.
● Students whose last names start with the letters A-L will enter through the front door for breakfast
● Students whose last name starts with the letters M-Z Will enter through the gym doors (breakfast in gym)
Lunch (4 Lunch Model)
● Lunch will be held in the gym
● Students will be served lunch inside of gym entrance
● Students are asked not to rush to lunch, please move cautiously and stay socially distanced for the safety of staff and students.
We look forward to seeing many of you in person. We appreciate your patience and commitment. Our staff and community are excited to see students back at Everett High School and we are looking forward to finishing the school year together.