Supporting the Whole Child and Engaging Parents and Families in their Child’s Education
What is Title I
Title I is a federally funded program designed to ensure that all children have a fair equal, and significant opportunity to obtain high quality education and reach a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
What is the Title I Goal
The Everett Public Schools goal of Title I is to provide a higher quality of education for every child and to support parents to help their children.
- Increase family engagement
- Support both small group reading and math intervention.
- Improve teaching strategies.
Parent Involvement is an important aspect of your child’s education. You can become more involved in your child’s education by:
- Attending family events at your child’s school
- Parent Breakfast Workshops
- Literacy Nights
- Math Nights
Title I Resources and Information