Next School Committee Meeting: Monday, October 21
Everett High School Library, 6:30 p.m.
I. ROLL CALL
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. READING OF THE RECORDS
October 7, 2019
IV. REPORT OF SUPERINTENDENT
- School Improvement Plans – Mrs. Michelle Crowell, Director of Curriculum
- Bullying Awareness Month and Activities Update – Mrs. Michelle Crowell, Director of Curriculum
- STEM Update – Ms. Ann Ritchie, Director of Science
- Enrollment Update – Mr. Shaw
- Attendance Officers Update– Mr. Shaw
- Request from Mr. Christopher Barrett, Vice Principal, Everett High School and Mr. William Donohue, Director of Special Education for voluntary recognition of Unit B as a new Bargaining Unit and to join the Everett Teachers Association.
- Request from Mr. Alex Naumann, Principal, for the Keverian School Council and P.T.O. to host their annual Literacy Night on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. (mailed)
- Request from
the Joint Committee for Children’s Health Care in Everett for the following: (mailed)
- The use of Everett High School on Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for Parent University.
from the following School Council Meeting Minutes:
- George Keverian School, Thursday, October 10, 2019 (mailed)
- Lafayette School, September 4, 2019 and October 2, 2019 (mailed)
- Madeline English School, September 25, 2019 (mailed)
- Everett High School, September 10, 2019 (mailed)
- Acceptance of Following grants:
- FY 20 Special Earmark Support, Fund Code 195: $200,000.00 (mailed)
- FY20 Special Education, Fund Code 240: $1,863,641.00 (mailed)
- FY 20 Special Education Support, Fund Code 262: $27,079.00 (mailed)
V. ITEMS SUBMITTED BY SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Request from Mr. D’Onofrio, for the Chairman to give an update on the Superintendent search time frame.
VI. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORT
Committee on Cafeteria: Tuesday, October 8, 2019; 6:30 p.m.
Committee on Finance: Tuesday, October 8, 2019; 7:54 p.m.
Committee on Finance: Monday, October 21, 2019; 5:30 p.m.
VII. BILLS AND PAYROLLS
VIII. UNFINISHED BUISNESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
XI. MATTERS FOR EXECUTIVE SESSION
School Committee Members