The Parent Information Center is located in Everett City Hall. Please use the Church Street entrance.
The Everett Public Schools’ Parent Information Center, the place to REGISTER your child or children for school, is ready to serve you.
Parent Information Center
Everett City Hall- 484 Broadway
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
* Please note that City Hall is open for Parent Information Center business on Fridays. City Hall is closed for all other municipal business on Fridays.
The Parent Information Center (PIC) guides families through the process of registering students for school and helps families find local resources and services necessary to support their child’s education and development. PIC staff provides services in the following languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Haitian Creole and French. Should language support be necessary for other languages, please inform PIC staff of your needs.
Only parents or legal guardians may enroll children in the Everett Public Schools. The Everett Public Schools require the following information for registration and/or transfer of students to Everett Public Schools:
- Proof of Child’s Age (Birth certificate or Passport)
- Picture ID of Parent or Guardian
- Proof of Residency (only one of the following documents will be accepted):
- Complete Gas or Electric Bill in Parent or legal Guardian’s name OR
- Landlord Letter from City Clerk’s Office at Everett City Hall
- Updated Health Records and Immunizations (Physical within last 12 months)
- Massachusetts Transfer Card (within State transfers)
- Official Withdrawal Form (for out of State or private school transfers)
- Previous School Transcript
- Discipline Report from previous schools for Students grades 4-12
- Individual Education Program (IEP), if applicable
- ACCESS Test results for ELL Students, if applicable (Out of State: other English Language test results acceptable)
- MCAS Test results for Students grades 3-12
- Mass Health Card or other Health Insurance Card
COMMUNITY RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
The Parent Information Center is in process of expanding its role. It will be a centralized information center for information for parents that will assist them in their role of providing for their families education and well-being. The Parent Information Center will also begin offering informational meetings that will assist parents in understanding the full range of services and supports available through the Everett Public Schools. Community based providers of services assisting Everett families will also be invited to present information about their services and resources. Consistent with the Everett Public Schools commitment to meeting the linguistic and cultural needs of Everett’s diverse community, meetings and presentations will be presented in languages reflective of Everett’s population whenever possible.
Should you have a suggestion for an informational meeting topic or educational topic of interest to Everett school parents, please contact the Director of the Parent Information Center at (617) 544-6955 or drop by the Center to speak with the Director.